Welcome to Sarah Server Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Black cat guild

My shiny hunting channel

In my whole life , i only got 1 shiny pokemon which is Ponyta in Pokemon Leaf Green.

Same here. In my whole life, I only got one shiny pokemon.

I just started ORAS, found shiny Wishmur (Do I spell this right?) I didn't had any Pokéballs left =(

I also found a Shiny Kyurem on Black 2.

@Scrum That's something to be proud of though! A shiny legend.

But I can post some tips if you all would like to start shiny hunting? :th_lv:

Yeah I am! You're also into natures and stuff? I tried to get him Modest (before I knew I could just use a pokemon with Synchronize). But after a million tries, Shiny.

It's a neutral nature btw, ain't bad.

i never get the shiny pokemon on GBA nor NDS pokemon games. but i've played Pokemon Revolution Online, and i got a "Yellow Onix" as my first shiny pokemon. but... but... but... the onix and it's color made it looks like ... ...  :ughh

i have a 3ds and i play pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire, also completed the dex, im never a fan of wild shinies because they do have bad IV's. i breed for shinies using masuda method, you can add my friendcode 4356 - 1373 - 5641

i have a 3ds and i play pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire, also completed the dex, im never a fan of wild shinies because they do have bad IV's. i breed for shinies using masuda method, you can add my friendcode 4356 - 1373 - 5641

I'm half and half honestly. Friend safari is a good way to get competitive shines too, Coraline (shiny shuppet) is perfect. And I caught her in a friend safari. I'm fighting safari btw with breloom, throw, and medicham I think. My fc is 1048-8580-0554. If anyone else wants to add me, or needs to know their safari, let me know :)

I played PokeMMO, a MMORPG Pokemon server that unites all players across the globe. I ranked as Top 2 richest player there.

My collection includes:
Shiny Charizard

Shiny Eevee

Shiny Scizor

Shiny Chansey
Shiny Blissey

Shiny Electabuzz

Shiny Vaporeon

Shiny Archinix

Shiny Snorlax

Shiny Skarmory

Shiny Salamence
Shiny Misdreavus

Shiny Murkrow

a lot more rare of it in-game, also a lot of uncommon and really lots of common rank shiny pokemons

Edited by DAP1