Welcome to Sarah Server Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Heim

Avoid Being Hacked!

47 posts in this topic

There's a problem with @security.. you see, if the hacker hacks you while you are still playing, and you have just turned off @security(for example by dropping an item), you won't be able to turn it on again if you're hacked on that moment.. hope this new pincode system can be reliable.. only a video recording / screen recording can hack this new pincode system.. but still, @security can't be relied, It's not advisable to manually turn it on while playing or before logging out, because players will keep on forgetting this for sure. The system should activate @security whenever a player logs in to be more safe, even if the player forgets to turn it on when he logs out.

Hi,

Need help in resetting my security code. Its been a while since I logged in and I forgot the 2nd set of security code I used when we were asked to change it. Need help

Ticket #1398: Security Code

Ticket #1391: Forgot security code

Hey GM! Kindly help me to recover my security code. I tried to enter my previously known security code but it did not open. Here is my username "angelsakura2016"

PLEASE ANSWER THIS TICKET!! I CANT BUY ITEMS </3

post-9527-0-43567500-1465028455_thumb.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME

Just Click The Small Image to See my Character

Ticket #1546: Security Passcode Forgotten

Please Help me to reset my security passcode pleaseeee ive already filed a ticket please help me so i can use the remittance function

GM please help?

i stop playing sarah for like 1-2 months i think then i suddenly forgot my code 4 numbers

i still can log in :(

username: bebotxx11

pass: P*********1

email: neumannvanro@gmail.com

i really need back my account GM help please po. salamat.

GM please help?

i stop playing sarah for like 1-2 months i think then i suddenly forgot my code 4 numbers

i still can log in :(

username: bebotxx11

pass: P*********1

email: neumannvanro@gmail.com

i really need back my account GM help please po. salamat.

UP ? THIS IS ME UPDATE please

sir GM plsss help me to retrieve my item my account has been hack by someone i only playing in my house how im been hack by someone else plssss help me i got a lot zeny and rares plsss help me to be back my item plssss im enjoying to play RO Sarah Server plsss help me GM or Admin plsss help me to back my items ,,,,

Thank You plss help me

deckies0210 likes this

Any chance of scammed Zeny being returned? OR is there any chance for you guys to check an IP or history or changed account password/email? One of my buddy has been a victim and by chance maybe you guys can do somethin about it. Thanks.

I want to change my security code, please enlighten me GM

Please see

Ticket #2481: I want to change my security code

Thank you.

login here sarahserver.net

in the upper left hover you mouse in the link ACCOUNT, there you will see reset security code

Hyper likes this

Hi Admin,

Seeking your kind and assistance regarding my account. When i was log-in my account and i type the correct password it says that my password is incorrect. I go to your website to click the forget password after that your site give me the password to login and i change my password. But when i log-in my account my 32.5m +marc card + biino + aoa gone but my other items was there. May i know if there is a case like this? Because it is impossible that i get hack. i'm just playing at home. Please help my case gm.

Edited by Jdtheblackmamba
Jdtheblackmamba likes this