Welcome to Sarah Server Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Heim

Avoid Being Hacked!

47 posts in this topic

WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO USE @SECURITY BEFORE LOGGING OUT TO AVOID BEING HACKED!

We would like to emphasize the importance of everyone's account and

here is the how you can you set your account in security by using @security feature :

1. Type @security in-game and press enter

BUkumpW.png

2. Select the 'Activate the Security' menu.

NcwKrxl.png

3. After selecting the said menu, an input field with appear where you can enter your passcode.

Z6kxM3R.png

4. After entering your new passcode, a verification field will appear where you will re-type your passcode.

x49nlEk.png

5. After completing the security passcode setting, you will be return to the main menu.

Now to activate the status of the security feature, select the 'Setting' menu.

hF8ffb8.png

6. Upon entering the 'Setting' menu, an input field will appear asking to enter your security passcode.

aGGRjT9.png

7. After entering your correct security pascode, you can now select what security status will you want to activate/deactivate.

Recommend to Enable All the features.

D2naFgp.png

8. After selecting the 'Enable All' menu, a prompt will appear to confirm if you want to enable all the security status.

MEhHcWs.png

9. After confirming the prompt, you will be returned to the main menu.

BHZZvnP.png

Hyper likes this

I forgot my security pass and already got 2 wrong answers.

What to do? How long Will I get banned if I got 1 more wrong?

For those who forgot their security passcode, please open a ticket in our ticket system.

since my username and pass is different form this forum and ingame.

do i have to indicate my login user and pass?

pls put cannot get items in kafra when its enabled.... its for vendors who afk their account and leave vend off at security

hackers can simply vend all equips and get from kafra

thanks

pls put cannot get items in kafra when its enabled.... its for vendors who afk their account and leave vend off at security

hackers can simply vend all equips and get from kafra

thanks

Already added on the security features

you mean added today?

because the present security we can get items from kafra even its all ON

if its added today thanks so much, we can sleep safely hehehehe  :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:

you mean added today?

because the present security we can get items from kafra even its all ON

if its added today thanks so much, we can sleep safely hehehehe  :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:

Yes i just added that feature. But even if they cant get from storage they still cant transfer the items though by any means

M a e Y a n likes this

from before they can vend it with zero zenny because we leave the feature off for vending :D

this is for vendors like me who leave that feature off so i can vend while sleeping or AFK thats why we need kafra security 

now we can rest our minds thanks so much GM strider

Edited by My Jen oh My

its still disabled because when you get hacked or been poser, they still can delete your items and you wont be able to get them back

Hi Boss Pogi Master Strider, how can we delete characters for now? Should we file a ticket or something?

Hi Boss Pogi Master Strider, how can we delete characters for now? Should we file a ticket or something?

Currently its disabled. We are working something regarding this matter. We are planning to link the char deletion in our @security features. If @security features is enabled players cant delete the character but then again we need to test this further to avoid future bugs that may cause to our server.

Spacemonkey likes this

Currently its disabled. We are working something regarding this matter. We are planning to link the char deletion in our @security features. If @security features is enabled players cant delete the character but then again we need to test this further to avoid future bugs that may cause to our server.

yeah like you need to input the security code 1st before its been deleted... BUT how about posers?

Or just make 48 hrs before the character is totally deleted and the user have an option to cancel it

yeah like you need to input the security code 1st before its been deleted... BUT how about posers?

Or just make 48 hrs before the character is totally deleted and the user have an option to cancel it

even poser get your username and password as long as you wont give your security, it should be fine

Gotcha. Thanks mate. I guess I'll just wait.  :th_heh:

i mean for tracing purposes :D  for posers so they cant delete and you can trace them before its deleted, they are abusing making characters every now and then